Super Duper Mario Super Duper Mario

Stupid

That was stupid...But it was great! XD Nice animation dude.

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Creepy

This was really good. I agree with the previous viewers, especially Dante65.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

XD!!!

If only my Dad could do that...XD

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Best game on the internet.

You, my friend, have single handedly made the greatest game ever to grace the internet. Not only have you recreated the entire game (EVERY SINGLE LEVEL, ALL WARP ZONES INTACT) of Super Mario Bros, with near-perfect sound, graphics and controls, you have added not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE NEW CHARACTERS. You have made the characters fit perfectly into this classic game, with their music, sound effects, weapons, abilities, etc. Not only this, but rather than using cookies, we may save a copy of the save file to our hard drive, never to be lost.

Is there anyway I can download this game and play it on my desktop, in full screen? Not only is it, hands down, the greatest game on the internet, but it is one of the greatest games ever made.

Mario: Suicide Plumberman Mario: Suicide Plumberman

Needs more levels!

This is pretty awesome, but you should make this a full game, with at least 20 levels. I know you made a sequel, but just make a full one instead of making different flashes. Still though, it's fun :D

Samurai Asshole Samurai Asshole

Broken beyond belief

The control is simply terrible. It's the most unresponsive, broken control I've ever seen in a game. Whenever you move you pause for two seconds, and half the time jumping while moving when attacking makes you freeze. Simply unplayable.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

This shoud be in megaman

It's amazing.

-Hillbilly breakout- -Hillbilly breakout-

LOL

@ 01:14 it sounded like a cowbody got raped XD Love it

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Lawlz

Needs a background but other pretty good!